Wednesday, Star of the Week.
TCAP (formerly CSAP) testing reminders:
- make sure your student is rested and has eaten breakfast
- testing times: mornings, 8:15-11:00, Monday thru Thursday
- they will need a snack (see next item)
- their lunch moves from 10:45am to 12:15pm for the entire week (yes, including Friday)
- no other testing (including studying for any tests) or homework for the entire week
- they will work in class throughout the week to complete any missing third quarter, reading and writing assignments
- iPads won’t be going home until Thursday or Friday night
Math. In preparation for next week’s math portion of the TCAP, I will continue to review and reinforce concepts. As mentioned, they will also work in class to complete any missing third quarter assignments.
Science. We are simultaneously wrapping up our geology unit and introducing via video the circulatory and respiratory systems.