- Wednesday, October 26, 4-8pm
- Thursday, October 27, 8-noon
No school for students:
- Thursday, October 27
- Friday, October 28
What your kiddo will be doing this week:
- No testing in any subject EXCEPT vocabulary.
- Reading. Students will read, discuss, and write about the Open Court selection, “Starting a Business” (a study guide is available online).
- Math. Classwork becomes homework if it’s not completed in class. They have ample time in class to complete their work, however.
- Spelling. Students have already copied NEXT WEEK’s spelling words into their planners. Those spelling words will be used in writing exercises this week.
- Vocabulary. All students take a five word vocabulary test this Wednesday.
You can download printable study guides for reading and language arts at “Week 11″ in the sidebar on the right.