Some of my progress reports will be sent home Monday.
CSAP testing for fourth graders occurs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week.
Tutorials in Math 54 will be held from 3:30 – 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for the next two weeks. It’s a grand opportunity for those students missing work to get some help.
Each week, parents should look for these two things:
- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right), and
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler
Absolutely no nuts, raspberries, pineapple, or baked goods containing milk in the classroom at anytime. This includes products your kids bring in daily for their snack. Airborne particles and residue on hands, clothing, desks, and in waste containers are of dire concern. Thanks for your help.
Fun Friday Snack Helpers are Eli (drinks) and Callie (snacks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts, raspberries, pineapple, or baked goods containing milk.
Math 54. Due to CSAP testing, Math 54 will meet only two days this week: Monday and Friday. As a result, there will be no new homework or testing this week. HOWEVER, many students will work on missing or uncorrected assignments and tests on both days. Students, you know who you are…
Shurley Grammar. Students will continue classifying pattern 2 sentences. There will be no quiz this week.
All testing in my classes will occur this Friday as follows:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). They’ll test on the sentences edited each morning in class. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key (available now)
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspelled on Friday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 95%.
- –Spelling list (available Monday night)
- Vocabulary. A pretest was given last Friday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words (available Monday night)
- Open Court. We will read the next selection, but the weekly reading comprehension exam will be cancelled this week due to CSAP testing. HOWEVER, students will work on missing Open Court assignments and tests throughout the week.
- –The Big Wave (is not available online).