Science. The 2nd annual Legacy Academy science fair was held Friday, December 7. Winners will be announced Monday, December 10. Grades earned on their projects will be issued by the end of the week.
Market Day is this Friday, December 14. Click here for Market Day FAQs.
Our holiday party is Friday, December 21, 10:30 to early dismissal. Please see the second page of the Tattler for information on how to volunteer.
Every Monday, parents should look for these two things:
- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right), and
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler
Absolutely no nuts, raspberries, pineapple, or baked goods containing milk in the classroom at anytime. This includes products your kids bring in daily for their snack. Airborne particles and residue on hands, clothing, desks, and in waste containers are of dire concern. Thanks for your help.
Fun Friday Snack Helpers are Logan (drinks) and Mark (snacks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts, raspberries, pineapple, or baked goods containing milk.
Math 54. Problem sets 61 – 64 will be due as homework this week. They will test this Friday.
Shurley Grammar. Students will be classifying pattern 2 sentences and working with synonyms and antonyms. There will be no quiz this week.
All testing in my classes will occur this Friday as follows:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). They’ll test on the sentences edited each morning in class. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key (available now)
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspelled on last Friday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 95%.
- –Spelling list (available Monday night)
- Vocabulary. A pretest was given on Friday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words (available Monday night)
- Open Court. The reading comprehension exam will be comprised of short answer and multiple choice questions. It will be an “open book” test.
- –The Bridge Dancers (available online)