- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Spring concert. Please click here for information.
Fun Friday snack helpers are Serena (snacks) and Jesse (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 139 – 141 will be assigned as homework this week. There are four supplemental problem sets this week. Students will test this Friday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Shurley Grammar. Everyone will test on Friday on the SENTENCES ONLY. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- –Sentence prompts
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list (I forgot to bring it home this weekend. I’ll post it Monday night)
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story is available online.
- –Martha Helps the Rebel