- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Friday snack helpers are Rachel (snacks) and Kyle G. (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 136 – 139 will be assigned as homework this week. There are two supplemental problem sets this week. Students will not test this week.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Shurley Grammar. There will be no grammar pretest for the remainder of the year. Everyone will test on Friday on the SENTENCES ONLY. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- –Sentence prompts
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story is available online.
- –Louis Braille: The Boy Who Invented Books for the Blind