- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Thursday snack helpers are Rachel (snacks) and Kyle G. (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
- There will be no school for students this Friday, the 27th, and Monday, the 30th.
- Due to the shortened weeks, students will read but will not be tested on their understanding of the next two Open Court stories.
Math 54. Problems sets 132 – 134 will be assigned as homework this week. There’s one supplemental problem set this week. Students will not test this week.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Thursday:
- Shurley Grammar. Students take a grammar pretest on Monday. They will be exempted from Thursday’s exam if their pretest score is at least 90%. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story will not be available online.
- –Breaking into Print