- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Friday snack helpers are Hannah (snacks) and Brittany (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 124 – 127 will be assigned as homework this week. There are two supplemental problem sets this week. Students will test on Friday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Shurley Grammar. Students take a grammar pretest on Monday. They will be exempted from Friday’s exam if their pretest score is at least 90%. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story will be available online by Monday evening.
- –Messages by the Mile