- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Friday snack helpers are Andrew (snacks) and Kristofer (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 120 – 123 will be assigned as homework this week. There are no supplemental problem sets this week. Students will test on Friday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). While students will continue to apply their editing knowledge when revising their own and other’s written work, there will be no more weekly DOL testing. I’m fairly certain no one will be overly bummed out.
- Shurley Grammar. Students take a grammar pretest on Monday. They will be exempted from Friday’s exam if their pretest score is at least 90%. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story is available online.
- –Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl