- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
No school for students this Friday. Enjoy your break.
CSAP testing. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 8:15 – 11:00.
Conferences. Thursday, 4 – 8:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:30 – 12:30 p.m.
Fun Thursday snack helpers are Zach (snacks) and Bryce (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. No homework or testing this week (we only get together on Thursday due to CSAP testing).
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Thursday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Students take a DOL pretest on Monday. They will be exempted from Thursday’s exam if their pretest score is at least 90%. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. There will be no spelling test this week.
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story is not available online. There will be no comprehension test this week.