- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
CSAP testing. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8:15 – 11:00.
Fun Friday snack helpers are our fabulous Room Moms. We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problem set 119 and supplemental problem set 119 will be assigned as homework on Monday and will be due Friday. Students will test on Friday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Students take a DOL pretest on Monday. They will be exempted from Friday’s exam if their pretest score is at least 90%. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. There will be no spelling test this week.
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story is not available online. There will be no comprehension test this week.