- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Friday snack helpers are Hector (snacks) and Sara (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 115 – 118 will be assigned as homework this week. There are no supplemental problem sets this week. Students will test on Friday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Students take a DOL pretest on Monday. They will be exempted from Friday’s exam if their pretest score is at least 90%. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story is available online.
- –Arctic Explorer: The Story of Matthew Henson