- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Here are links to information about:
- Open Court testing changes,
- schedule for class and organization pictures;
- February 28 science field trip.
Fun Friday snack helpers are John (snacks) and Jacob (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 107 – 109 will be assigned as homework this week. There are no supplemental problem sets this week. Students will test on Friday this week.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Students will not take a DOL pretest for the next two weeks. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspelled on Tuesday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score was at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Tuesday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score was perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story will not be available online for two weeks.
- –Sewed Up His Heart