- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Please click here for Open Court testing changes.
Fun Thursday snack helpers are Whitney (snacks) and Kyle P. (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 104 – 106 will be assigned as homework this week. There are no supplemental problem sets this week. Students will test on Thursday this week.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Thursday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Students will not take a DOL pretest for the next two weeks. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspelled on last Friday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score was at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest was given last Friday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score was perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. A copy of the story will not be available online for two weeks.
- –Shadow of a Bull