- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right),
- the daily assignment calendar
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Friday snack helpers are Jesse (snacks) and Serena (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 94 – 96 will be assigned as homework this week. There are no supplemental problem sets assigned this week. Because students have asked for no homework over the weekends, students will always test on Friday for the remainder of the year.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Students take a DOL pretest on Tuesday. They will be exempted from Friday’s exam if their pretest score is at least 90%. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on Tuesday‘s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given Tuesday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection.
- –Emily’s Hands-On Science Experiment