- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right)
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Science Fair. I thought our fourth graders made a spectacular showing at Legacy Academy’s first science fair. Congratulations to everyone on your hard work and effort. The projects presented by Sophie Giblette, Jesse House and Kaitlin Bleich will be entered in the regional competition in January. Again, bravo!
Fun Friday snack helpers are Kaitlin (snacks) and Megan (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 23 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Math 54. Problems sets 81 – 85 will be assigned as homework this week. Students will not test this week.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). This will be the second week students take a DOL pretest on Monday. They will be exempted from Friday’s exam if their pretest score is at least 90%. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on each Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given each Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection.
- –The Milkmaid and Her Pail