Please note: Mrs. Strobel’s Art Club will not meet on Wednesday, December 6, due to the Science Fair.
I think this is how the Science Fair will operate tomorrow. Be flexible.
- Kids bring presentation boards and exhibits to the fourth grade classrooms.
- After lunch count is taken, we will be called to the gymnasium to setup.
- Fourth graders will stand by their boards and may be asked questions about their projects by the judges. We will be in the gym for an unknown period of time.
- After judging is completed, the fair will be open to the public. It is my understanding that you may view the exhibits anytime after noon through the remainder of the school day. It is hoped that everyone will leave during carpool because of the parking lot-car pool lane- overcrowding nightmare that multiple events would likely create.
- The fair then reopens from 5:00-7:00 p.m. Students will be encouraged to take their projects home at that time.
Everything quoted above is subject to change. Be happy.