- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right)
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Friday snack helpers are Bryce (snacks) and Andrew (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 23 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Progress reports will be sent home on Monday.
Math 54. Problems sets 73 – 76 will be assigned as homework this week. Students will test on Friday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on each Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given each Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection. The story will be available online Tuesday.
- –Business is Looking Up