- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right)
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Friday snack helpers are Hayden (snacks) and Hector (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 23 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Because Legacy Academy’s computer server crashed last Friday, it’s uncertain whether progress reports will be sent home on Monday. Check here for developments.
I’ll be rescheduling a few more parent conferences this week. All report cards were distributed last week.
Math 54. Problems sets 65 – 68 will be assigned as homework this week. Supplemental practice 68 quiz sheet will be distributed on Monday and will be due by Friday. Students will test on Tuesday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday as follows:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on each Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given each Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection.
- –Elias Sifuentes, Restaurateur