- *This Week’s Assignments (in the sidebar on the right)
- the current issue of my classroom newsletter, Mr. T’s Tattler, and
- Mrs. Waide’s blogspot
Fun Friday snack helpers are unchanged from last week, and they are Jacob (snacks) and Sierra (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 23 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Because of the snow closure, I’m not sending progress reports home this week.
No news yet on the rescheduling of parent conferences and distribution of report cards.
Math 54. Problems sets 61 – 64 will be assigned as homework this week. Supplemental practice quiz sheets will be distributed on Monday and will be due by Friday. Students will test on Monday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday as follows:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on each Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given each Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court story selection.
- –Henry Wells and William G. Fargo