Fun Friday Snack Helpers are Serena (snacks) and Cameron (drinks). We start at 2:30 p.m., have 24 students, and there can be no nuts in any snacks.
Progress Reports for students in my language arts, math, reading, and science classes are in their Monday folders.
Math 54. Problems sets 47-50 will be assigned as homework this week. Supplemental practice quiz sheet 46 will be distributed on Monday and will be due by Friday. Students will test on Friday.
Literacy. In my classes, all testing will occur this Friday as follows:
- Daily Oral Language (DOL). They’ll test on the sentences edited each morning in class. Click on the links for:
- –Practice sentences
- –Answer key
- Spelling. Students will test only upon the words they misspell on each Monday’s pretest. They will be exempted if their pretest score is at least 90%.
- –Spelling list
- Vocabulary. A pretest will be given each Monday. Students will be exempted if their pretest score is perfect.
- –Vocabulary words
- Open Court. The reading comprehension exam will be comprised of short answer and multiple choice questions. It will be an “open book” test.
- –Mae Jemison, Space Scientist